Made this happen
NTK: There's a New Foundation That Protects Your Skin From Pollution
The Debrief: It'll stop you looking gross after your journey into work.
If you live or work in a city, you'll know that there are a million and one gross things that can happen to your skin. Pollution clogs up your pores and gives you spots, sweaty tube journeys melt your make up off, air conditioning dries your skin out, and bad air leaves your skin looking grey and lifeless. And that's just the start.
No matter how great you are at contouring, and how good you look when you leave the house, two hours into the day you regularly look like you've spent the last 12 hours raving, when in reality you've got the tube in, grabbed a coffee and sat at your desk for a bit. Realistically, you'd probably look better if you HAD spent the last 12 hours raving.
Well, we've just found out about Bourjois new City Radiance Foundation and Radiance Reveal Concealer, and it sounds as though they're going to help with all of these problems!
Here's what's so good about it:
- Built in SPF 30 to protect your skin from sun damage
- SPF also helps to prevent ageing of the skin
- It's got a built in anti-pollution screen
- It's got a gel-like texture, which is moisturising. Great for dry skin!
- It gives a sheer coverage, which will help to blur imperfections and brighten the skin tone
- It's long lasting, and holds up against oil, heat AND rain
If you're a city dwelling type who is sick and tired of looking sick and tired, you can pick up Bourjois City Radiance Foundation and Radiance Reveal Concealer from Boots or Superdrug.
At work? With your gran?
You might want to think about the fact you're about to read something that wouldn't exactly get a PG rating