13 Summer Dresses With Sleeves
The Debrief: Arms covered in scales like a big old lizard? Yep, us too.
Hey, there’s nothing wrong with liking sleeves. Sure, they’re a little warmer than no-sleeves if you’re on your holibobs, but I’d argue that so long as they’re loose fitting (to allow a breeze to circulate your biceps) then it’s fine. London is hardly ever warm enough for no-sleeves anyway, and my arms are almost blue with pale and a bit wibbly so I am pro-sleeve. On a side note, I think e-shops should have a ‘dresses with sleeves’ category. It would have come in very useful here.
1) Embroidered Maxi Dress from H&M, £29.99
2) Silk Floral Bird Print Dress from Warehouse, £95
3) Mes Demoiselles Bonita Bandana-Print Dress from Matches, £148
4) Crochet Dress With Belt from ASOS, £50
5) Embroidered Dress from Mango, £79.99
6) All Mixed Up Printed Dress from Free Peopple, £168
7) Vorley Shirt Dress In Putty Rose Print from Finery, £69
8) Pink Geometric Print Shirt Dress from River Island, £55
9) Black Floral Print Dress from Next, £42
10) 70's Front Frill Dress from Liquorish, £48
11) Floral Print Dress from Zara, £39.99
12) Cotton Lace-Up Dress from & Other Stories, £65
13) Somedays Lovin' Great Heights Maxi Dress from Urban Outfitters, £75
Like this? You might also be interested in:
Follow Charlie on Twitter @CharlieGowans
At work? With your gran?
You might want to think about the fact you're about to read something that wouldn't exactly get a PG rating