5 New Shoe Rules For Spring According To Sophia Webster
The Debrief: Mermaids love shoes too...
Sophia Webster's brilliantly kitsch accessories are a colourful highlight at London Fashion Week. But this season's show was educational, too - we've been doing it all wrong, guys...
1. Glittery platform sandals should be worn while lounging on blue satin sheets, inside a giant oyster shell.
2. Always match your sandals to your bejewelled swimming cap.
This will go down a storm with the judges of your next synchronised swim-athon.
3. Extra points if you also manage to coordinate with your pet flamingo.
4. Launderettes should always be visited wearing pale pink stiletto clogs
This will help keep your whites white, and also look fabulous.
Not since Ariel has an amphibian coveted the trapping of two-footed-ness like this. They're hanging up their tails left, right and centre.
5. Mermaids like shoes too, you know.
Liked this? You might also be interested in:
Follow Charlie on Twitter @CharlieGowans
At work? With your gran?
You might want to think about the fact you're about to read something that wouldn't exactly get a PG rating