9 Shirt Dresses To Buy For Less Than £70
The Debrief: The Toyota Prius of Dresses
It’s quite spring-ish, actually, and maybe almost time to start doing a bare leg. JKS not really. You’d die. But you could probably wear one of these great shirt dresses with a jacket and it would look smart and also relaxed, or smarlaxed. You could wear it do work, definitely, and to risky business themed parties, and to picnics. NB: don’t wear a tie, even if it will show people how well you can tie ties. You’ll look silly.
1) Intergrated Wrap Shirt Dress from Finery, £65
2) Miley Dress from Monki, £35
3) Linen Blend Belted Shirt Dress from M&S, £45
4) Long Belted Shirt Dress from COS, £69
5) Embroidered Shirdress from GAP, £44.95
6) Striped Shirt Dress from Mango, £49.99
7) Oversized Twill Shirt Dress from & Other Stories, £65
8) Cutwork Shirt Dress from Topshop, £58
9) Studio Shirt Dress from Zara, £49.99
Like this? You might also be interested in:
Follow Charlie Gowans-Eglinton on Twitter @CharlieGowans
At work? With your gran?
You might want to think about the fact you're about to read something that wouldn't exactly get a PG rating