9 Nice Cardigans To Buy For £46 Or Less
The Debrief: Because Christopher Kane said so
Let me tell you, cardigans used to be ALL THE RAGE. Honestly. You wouldn’t go anywhere without one – so handy for popping over a summer dress. But then, sadly, they all fell down a well - what’s that, skip? The cardigans fell down a well? - and we forgot about them.
BUT THEN, dramatic turnaround – Christopher Kane put one in his SS16 show. It was granddad-y and oversized and great. Saint Laurent had them too, and Miu Miu. Therefore, here are some cardigans to whack over everything and never experience drafts again. Thanks Skippy!
1. Cotton Blend Cardigan, £24.99, H&M
Anemona Knitted Cardigan, £30, Monki
3. Short Sleeved Jacket, £29.99, Zara
4. New Fisherman Cardigan, £46, Urban Outfitters
5. Ribbed Lapels Cardigan, £25.99, Mango
6. Pointelle Tape Knit Maxi Cardigan, £45, M&S
7. Ultimate Chunky Cardigan, £28, ASOS
8. Oversized V-Neck Cardigan, £30, Cos
9. Long Braided Belt Jacket, £13.99, Bershka
Like this? Then you might also be interested in:
Follow Charlie on Twitter: @CharlieGowans
At work? With your gran?
You might want to think about the fact you're about to read something that wouldn't exactly get a PG rating