5 Things To Wear On Christmas Day That Aren't Velvet
The Debrief: What to wear if you've inexplicably been told that jogging bottoms are not appropriate Christmas Day attire (they totally are, BTW...)
Some households enforce a strict tracksuit bottoms-only rule from Christmas Eve until 31st December. But what if you've suddenly found yourself in a dressing-up Christmas Day scenario this year? Whether the thought of wearing anything without a drawstring while you tackle the turkey is a total anathema or you just really hate velvet, here are a few ideas for Christmas Day dressing to get you started...
1. (shhalex_) White is definitely an underrated festive colour
2. (georgie.l.lloyd) Planning on eating your weight in roast potatoes? Opt for a lose fitting dress
This 'Too Cute Mini Dress' comes from FreePeople.
3. (sammijefcoate) Wrap yourself in layers upon layers for the after-lunch walk
Get this Leopard Print Coat from Motel Rocks.
4. (fridavega) All black everything
5. (cath_belle) Or just play it safe with a beige knit
Missguided do a similar Slouchy Cropped Jumper.
Like This? You Might Be Interested In…
Follow Lydia on Twitter: @LydiaOMalley
At work? With your gran?
You might want to think about the fact you're about to read something that wouldn't exactly get a PG rating