13 Things To Buy From Beyonce’s Ivy Park Collection For £50 Or Less
The Debrief: When we grow up, we want to be just like Bey
Beyonce’s new activewear collection with Topshop has just dropped like it’s hot. Which, by the way, it really is. Or rather, she REALLY is. If Queen B’s smoking promotional shots - aren’t enough to convince you to buy the gear, with the promise that you too can look like a bootylicious babeathon next time you’re slogging it out at the gym, then we’ve gathered 13 of the best pieces from the collection for under 50 quid.
Named after her daughter and, presumably, the fact that parks are places where people sometimes do exercise, Ivy Park combines ‘high performance technical styles with fashion-led casual wear.’
‘It’s a brand inspiring us to stay strong, healthy and happy,’ apparently – all things we can totally get on board with.
1. Sleeveless Logo Body, £30.00
2. Logo Slider Sandals, £20.00
3. Logo Detail Slim Leg Joggers, £32.00
4. Ribbed Logo Beanie, £15.00
5. Seamless Full Bodysuit, £40.00
6. Hexagon Mesh Bomber Jacket, £50.00
7. Cross-Back Crop, £30.00
8. Print Runner Shorts, £22.00
9. Corded ’04 Sweatshirt, £45.00
10. Logo Baseball Cap, £15.00
11. Logo Mesh Tee, £35.00
12. V-Back Mesh Insert Bra, £22.00
13. ‘I’ Low-Rise 7/8 Leggings, £38.00
Like this? Then you may also be interested in:
At work? With your gran?
You might want to think about the fact you're about to read something that wouldn't exactly get a PG rating