14 Bumble Opening Lines To Help You Get Your Flirt On
The Debrief: If these Bumble openers don’t work, it’s definitely them, not you.
Whether you’re a seasoned Bumble user or new to the dating app that encourages women to make the first move, it can be tricky to decide on an opening line that’ll take you beyond, ‘Heyyyy *waving hand emoji*’. Seriously, when did making conversation with someone new become so hard that it requires 22 WhatsApps to the group chat between every response?
With that in mind, we’ve scoured the internet to find some seriously funny, cute and creative Bumble opening lines, which might just help you take that match off-app.
1. Everyone loves emojis, right?
Just avoid the aubergine at all costs.
2. Being obviously cheesy can work
As long as you’re in on the joke, parmesan.
3. We’re SO here for Disney Channel and Vine puns
If Cody doesn’t get it, try Zack.
4. Even better: dinosaur jokes
Only dinosnores won’t like these.
5. If you find a Belieber, never let go
Like baby, baby, baby OH.
6. Might as well find out if they have a strong vocabulary
Currently ruminating over our own word of the day.
7. It’s always nice to acknowledge people
Recruiters, take note.
8. Who says toilet humour can’t be sexy?
If you’re in this for the long game, it’s always good to know how someone rolls.
9. Name puns never get old
Top marks if he replied ‘cos’.
11. This probably won’t garner a response…
…but it will feel sooooo satisfying.
12. For when you’re more interested in their pet than them
Everyone needs a furry friend, right?
13. Nostalgia rules
Slow clap for Eleisha, please.
14. Sometimes you just know you’re not their lobster
But, if you still haven’t met your match, you might as well help them find theirs.
Like this? You might also be interested in:
Bumble Has Just Opened Its Very Own Dating Bar
Appetence: The New Dating App That’s Trying To Slow Everything Down
Follow Jennifer on Instagram @barbiesnaps
At work? With your gran?
You might want to think about the fact you're about to read something that wouldn't exactly get a PG rating