17 Times Crufts 2016 Was Off The Chain
The Debrief: Crufts is over, so we've collected the best pictures of dogs to get your through the mid-afternoon slump.
Sometimes you need to have a break, get a cup of coffee, and stare at some really excellent dogs for a bit. It even has genuine emotional benefits: according to recent studies at Hiroshima University, looking at pictures of puppies and kittens helped people perform their tasks 44% better. And some of the dogs who slayed at Crufts this year (Yes, you can 'slay at Crufts') are really young and small like puppies - so, if anything, you're increasing your productivity by checking out these fluffy highlights. Or dogs.
1. A dog that looks like it appeared in your dreams and is made of clouds
2. A dog that is really bloody having a go
3. A stressed out dog that needs a bit of comfort, A.A. Milne-style
4. Two beagles having some downtime
5. Because you're worth it (this dog 100% can't see anything)
6. Some total lads about to tear up NEC Birmingham amiright
7. A dog in a snood. A snooded dog. A snog. A dood.
8. A dog that has had enough of your shit
9. A shy dog that didn't choose this bib, and feels it is false advertising
10. Here come the girls
11. Pat Butcher with a dog
12. A dog that's just really happy to be out of the house
13. A dog thinking life is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing
14. A dog, or maybe a drawing somebody did with black felt tip pen. Unclear.
15. A dog who doesn't understand why he still isn't a member of the House of Lords
16. Some doge dogs
17. A dog that may look fabulous, sure, but is royally fucked off with her people
You might also be interested in...
Follow Stevie on Twitter: @5tevieM
At work? With your gran?
You might want to think about the fact you're about to read something that wouldn't exactly get a PG rating