Kylie Jenner Reveals $500 Makeup Routine
The Debrief: There's a product list, if you're interested
Finally, the news you’ve been waiting for. Kylie Jenner has detailed exactly what make-up she likes to put on her face regularly, in a kind gesture to all those who haven’t been able to sleep at night for worrying about not knowing.
In a video, she and her make-up artist Hrush Achemyan break down all the products used to create her 18th birthday party look and yeah, it’s as expensive as you’d imagine. Kylie doesn’t use Collection, that’s for sure (and that’s to her loss – their £2.99 felt tip eyeliner pen makes the heart soar and the soul fly), so here’s everything you need if you want to replicate the youngest Jenner’s look:
- Laura Mercier Primer in ‘Buff’ ($27)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills in ‘Java’ Contour ($14)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills in ‘Cinnamon’ Contour ($14)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills in ‘Noir’ Eye Shadow ($12)
- Color Pop Game Face in ‘Super Shock’ Eye Shadow ($5)
- Tarte Clay Pot Eyeliner ($21)
- Too Face ‘Better than Sex’ Mascara ($23)
For her face:
- Koh Gen Goh Illuminator ($39)
- Koh Gen Goh Foundation ($62)
- Cover FX Custom Cover Drops ($44)
- Kevyn Aucoin The Sensual Skin Enhancer ‘Sx02’ ($48)
- Bobbi Brown Foundation in ‘Chestnut’ ($44)
- Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel ($48)
- Anastasia Brown Wiz ($21)
- Anastasia Contour L’Orange ($14)
- Japonesque Blush ($22)
- Mac Fix + Spray ($22)
There you go. Lots of Anastasia. Lots of things we don’t really understand. Lots of things to Google and get shipped over from America if you fancy getting Kylie’s face for just under $500.
Here’s the video to accompany it so you can watch someone putting make-up on Kylie Jenner’s face, if that’s the sort of thing you’re down with.
Like this? You might also be interested in...
Follow Stevie on Twitter: @5tevieM
At work? With your gran?
You might want to think about the fact you're about to read something that wouldn't exactly get a PG rating